CLAT 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||CLAT UG / CLAT PG|
|Conducting Body||CLAT Consortium, Bar Council of India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC/PWD/NRI - INR 4,000 SC/ST/BPL - INR 3,500|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Courses Offered||BA LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc LLB/LLM|
CLAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In the below table CLAT Eligibility 2022 are given
|CLAT UG||10+2 or equivalent||Gen/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI - 45% SC/ST - 40%|
|CLAT PG||LLB/ 5-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons)/ equivalent exam||Unreserved /OBC /Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories - 50% SC/ ST category - 45%|
How to Apply for CLAT 2022?
The process for CLAT Application 2022 is mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of the Consortium of NLU’s.
- Start the application process through the official website.
- Enter the email address and phone number for registration.
- After validating the number, log in to the site using the phone number and password.
- Enter the information carefully and check before going to the submit button.
- Enter preferences among the 22 national law universities.
- Pay the required amount of application fees through the online mode by using the payment portal of Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI
- Upload the important documents.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the same.
What is CLAT 2022 Exam Pattern?
In the below table, CLAT Exam Pattern 2022 for UG and PG programs is given.
|English (with Comprehension)||40|